This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
The former bodybuilder and politician has made a reappearance on the silver screen in recent years.
Here are some facts you might not have known about the actor.
1. In “The Terminator”, he changed the iconic line, “I’ll be back”. It was originally scripted as “I’ll come back.”
2. He went AWOL during his mandatory military training so he could enter his first bodybuilding contest, which he won.
3. Arnold was the first private citizen to own a humvee.
4. He won a Golden Globe for his role in “Stay Hungry” in 1976.
5. There’s a ski slope named after him at Sun Valley Resort in Idaho.
6. His political inspiration comes from the first president he voted for: Ronald Reagan.
7. Arnold and his estranged wife, Maria Shriver, once opened a restaurant in Santa Monica.
9. The Guinness Book of World Records called him, “the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world.”
10. His childhood friends say he had three goals: move to America, become an actor and marry a Kennedy. He did them all in that order.