This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
Most of us are staring at screens all day in one form or another. Whether it’s your computer, iPad or phone make sure you’re knowledgeable about the consequences to your health.
See below to see how your phone is impacting your brain and body:
1. You’re damaging your brain. More than 7 hours in front of a screen results in loss of tissue.
2. You’re straining your eyes. Invest in computer glasses to combat this.
3. You’re hurting your back. Be aware of your posture to avoid hunching.
4. You’re losing sleep. The light from your phone convinces you it’s time to wake up.
5. You’re “nomophobic.” You’re too dependent on your phone.
More from AOL.com