Now I know this says that’s it’s for April Fools day, but for me April Fools is like Christmas. It can be year round if you want it to be!
1. Hide a penny a day for the whole month of April in the same spot…or at least until they go crazy.
2. Put googly eyes all over everything in your apartment
3. Hide a walkie talkie in their closet and make animal or ghost noises in the middle of the night.
4. Or hide battery powered alarm clocks all over the house.
6. Leave a note on their car about damaging it…but obviously don’t actually hit their car.
7. Print this out and leave it near the printer or copier, then sit back and watch Karen yell at the printer.
8. Fill a mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding and bring it to lunch in public.
9. Screenshot their phone and delete all their apps and see how they handle life afterwards.
10. Replace their entire closet with the kitchen supplies and put their clothes in the kitchen.
11. Change a few words to different ones in the settings of their phone. To do this, follow:
Settings –> General –> Keyboard –> Text Replacement
12. Basically anything to do with Nicholas Cage is a good April Fools prank, but leaving his face at the copier is equally terrifying and hilarious.
13. Send them an image of the typing bubbles to drive them crazy for a few minutes.
14. Sign their number up for text services like this Daily Llama image service.
15. This one is pretty meta, just go buy a bunch of delicious donuts and put a “Happy April Fools Day” sign on them and watch as people try and figure out what you did to them.
16. Hide a play snake in your fridge, or at the grocery store if you are feeling really crazy.
17. Or bugs work too!
18. Or maybe even go back to those donuts and fill em with ketchup after they figured out that they were fine to eat, DOUBLE WHAMMY!
19. Finally just slash your enemy’s tires!