This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, but that’s far from the only thing that makes her special…
1. She is a leader of her family’s nonprofit organizations: the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative.
2. Chelsea’s name was inspired by a Joni Mitchell song called “Chelsea Morning.”
3. She has two kids named after “Sex and the City” characters… Charlotte and Aidan.
4. She skipped the third grade, has a B.A. in history from Stanford University, a master’s of public health degree from Columbia University and a doctorate in international relations from the University of Oxford.
5. She was a special correspondent for NBC news from 2011 to 2014.
6. Reportedly, her codename given by the secret service was “Energy” because she was so active as a kid.
7. She serves on the board for the School of American Ballet.
8. She has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
9. During her dad’s eight years as president, there were 87 network news stories about Chelsea.
10. She is friends with Ivanka Trump, the pair met through their husbands.
More from AOL.com: