This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
1. He was voted ‘Most Likely to Replace David Letterman’ in 8th grade.
His classmates weren’t that far off. He replaced Jay Leno on ‘The Tonight Show’ in 2014
2. Growing up, Fallon wanted to become a priest.
He went to Catholic Mass every morning with his grandfather
and was inspired by how the priest could move the crowd.
3. Drew Barrymore played matchmaker for him
His film producer wife, Nancy Juvonen owns a production company with Drew Barrymore, who introduced the couple to each other in 2005.
4. He’s a Yankees fan.
Even though he played a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan in the movie ‘Fever Pitch.’
5. He has his own Ben & Jerry’s flavors.
‘Late Night Snack’ is vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters.
‘Late Night Dough’ has both chocolate chip cookie dough & peanut butter cookie dough.
6. His college major was computer science.
He’s taken quite a different path since attending The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY.
He later went back for a degree in communications in 2009.
He’s since received an honorary degree from the school and spoke at that year’s graduation ceremony.
7. A giant pickle hung from the ceiling of his ‘Tonight Show’ office.
It was a gift from previous “Late Night” host Conan O’Brien, who in turn received it from David Letterman.
Fallon has since passed it on to Seth Meyers.
8. His parents are his biggest fans.
They used to go to bed at 10 and set an alarm for 12:30 a.m. so they could watch every episode of their son live.
Fallon eventually programmed a DVR for them to look out for their health, he told ‘New York’ magazine.