This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
“Dancing with the Stars” season 26 is underway, and we’ve already seen some incredible performances — from both the contestants and the judges! Each year the competition is fierce, which means it’s that much harder to stand out. Creativity is just as important as skill and technique.
Although the “best performance ever” comes down to personal preference — hey, maybe you just can’t get enough of the foxtrot — YouTube gives us some insight into the most popular dances of all time. Here are the “Dancing with the Stars” performances people can’t stop watching, even years later:
1. James & Jenna’s Waltz — With more than 5 million YouTube views, it’s the most-watched “DWTS” performance by far!
2. Nyle & Peta’s Cha Cha — The duo mixed things up with an unexpected routine to DNCE’s “Cake By The Ocean.”
3. Nyle & Peta’s Freestyle — What is it about Nyle and Peta? Their chemistry on the floor was just incredible.
4. Jana & Gleb’s Tango — Who would’ve thought that Selena Gomez’s “Hands to Myself” would make for the perfect tango beat?
5. Pros perform to “City of Stars” from “La La Land” — Sometimes you just have to hand things off to the “DWTS” pros!
6. Laurie & Val’s Cha Cha — They rocked it to Bonnie Mckee’s “American Girl.”
7. Nyle & Peta’s Tango/Cha Cha Fusion — Another amazing performance from Nyle and Peta!
8. Bonner and Sharna’s Cha Cha — They stole the show during the season 24 premiere!
9. Laurie & Val’s Tango — They modernized an old-school vibe with this stellar choreography.
10. Paige & Mark’s Salsa — The sultry number was too hot to handle!
More from AOL.com: