This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
Ivanka Trump is probably best known for being Donald Trump’s daughter.
But she’s got a few of her own accomplishments under her belt.
1. She’s in charge of real estate and hotel management initiatives for Trump Organization.
2. She went to Georgetown University before transferring to University of Pennsylvania. She graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in economics.
3. After graduation, she worked as a diamond designer.
4. She’s also designed her own namesake line of clothing, handbags and shoes.
5. Her modeling career kicked off in 1997 when she was a covergirl for “Seventeen”.
6. She has three kids with husband and real estate developer, Jared Kushner.
7. She converted to Orthodox Judaism before marrying Kushner in 2009. She now follows a strict kosher diet.
8. Despite their parents’ differences, she is close friends with Chelsea Clinton.
9. Ivanka even donated money to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid.
10. She also serves on the Board of 100 Women in Hedge Funds, advocating women in finance.