June is Pride month, and even though Uber is celebrating with some discrimination we at Braincharm aren’t! Earlier we showed you some of the most relatable Tweets when it comes to Pride month. Now it’s time to look at some of the best signs, just in case you are heading to the Pride Parade and you need some inspiration.
Take a look below at some of the upcoming Pride parades around the country (plus Canada)!
Boston Pride: Saturday, June 9th
Columbus Pride: June 15 – 17
Denver Pride: June 16 – 17
Chicago Pride: June 16 – 17, 2018
Toronto Pride: June 22 – 24
San Francisco Pride: June 23 – 24
San Diego Pride: July 14 – 15
Now enjoy some of the best signs at the end of the rainbow!
31. Something JK Rowling would be proud of
30. “No matter who u love, make sure love makes u grow”
29. This guy isn’t in a ‘phase’
28. God made everything right?
27. Gotta let them know!
26. I think Lance Bass would approve this one
25. What type of parade would it be like if Trump wasn’t protested?
24. So that’s what it meant…
23. David Bowie’s words live on
21. “Don’t act like you’re not turned on”
19. Two very true statements
18. BE NICE TO BRITNEY THOUGH
17. Yes, yes it does…
16. Asking the tough questions
15. Signs taking down the Westboro Baptist Church are my personal faves
14. I have a sign!
13. THESE GUYS ARE WRONG! GOD LOVES YOU!
12. Feels like medieval times…
11. Tap your heels three times for equality
9. Just following God’s word right?
8. Follow the troll with a troll sign!
7. Slay my good sir, SLAY
6. The fight isn’t over for these ladies
5. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO SUCH A THING?!
4. As well as overcome!
3. In another reality…
2. God isn’t a fan of FIGS*
1. Kansas needs a statewide tornado…