BrainCharm (aka Nameless Network) has joined forces with Mamas Uncut! Click here to visit your new home for the same great content you’ve experienced on BrainCharm, plus answers to all of your parenting questions!
A hat that charges your phone? Finally.
A stylish way to charge your phone without having to hold anything.
The SOLSOL Snapback hat is fitted with solar panels on its brim that can charge your phone!
It is not only a must have accessory but also provides protection from the sun and keeps all of your electronic devices, powered.
Did I also mention envy of your friends? Definitely the envy of all your friends.
You will be floored when you find out just how much producers poured into creating Baby Yoda puppet
Baby Yoda has been the most googled “baby” of 2019 beating out Psalm West, Baby Shark and even Royal baby, Archie thanks to the Star Wars spin-off, The Manadlorian hit Disney+.
Rightly predicting just how popular the character would be, producers decided to invest a lot and I mean A LOT into the Baby Yoda puppet and I think we can all agree it paid off.
Adam Pally, who played a Scout Trooper that punched Baby Yoda, cited at the Television Critics Association (TCA) Winter Press Tour:
“I remember the first take that I did when I punched it. They called ‘cut’ and Jon [Favreau], who was watching on a monitor in his office, came down and said, ‘I just want to let you know that this is the hero [expensive puppet] and it costs, like, $5 million. I want you to hit it, but I want you to know that.”
Talk about pressure, we must!
Customized spuds are here and they make spectacular prank gifts
Finally! Customized potatoes are here!
The Shark Tank-approved company, Potato Parcel, has made waves over due to the simple but silly method of imprinting detailed, full-color images on a potato.
Potatoes can be sent with an assortment of candy in a gold-painted gift basket for just $22.99 along with free shipping.
“Perfect for birthdays, love notes, congrats messages, sales pitches/follow-ups, or any occasion you can think of!” according to the Amazon description for the product.
Beyonce, Katy Perry and Demi Lovato swear by these must have tights
If you noticed literally anyone who is currently in the spotlight right now, then you may have noticed their very shiny, very slimming tights.
While the word “tights” may not sound sexy, these Wolford Neon 40 tights are super luxurious and cost more than $1.99 for sure.
Wolford tights have been the best kept secret in Hollywood as they create a super sleek appearance once on their model.
In fact, Katy Perry revealed to InStyle back in 2011 how she began to wear the brand after Beyoncé revealed how she got that shiny-leg appearance.
Wolford Neon 40s are thick, durable and hard to snag — every performers dream.
And while they will set you back at $49 a pair, some customers say the tights last them over a year so it may be worth it.
Your coffee dream come true: Shirtless men are now serving coffee in Seattle
If you love coffee and cute baristas, then you will love DreamBoyz Espresso i.e. hot dudes in shorts with massive biceps.
“Fitness is what my passion is,” Brandon Peters, a new Dreamboy shared with Capitol Hill Seattle Blog.
“I worked at Starbucks a couple years back, enjoyed being a barista, however it wasn’t enough money, so when I saw this opportunity, I was like, in a way, I get to bring those things together.”
Usually there are two baristas working in the tiny drive-thru only shop and both of them split their tips at the end of the day. The Dreamboyz say that the customers so far have been “appropriate and respectful.”
The owners believe that Dreamboyz is the only coffee stand run by shirtless men in the state — but fingers crossed there will be more than one and soon.
Back in 2010, the Barista Boyz coffee stand opened in Capitol Hill with the same idea.
“It’s funny, the women are doing a double take,” owner Dave Ray shared during the grand opening. “One woman turned bright red as she pointed at one of the Boyz. She clearly wanted to stop by, but her boyfriend was not so interested.”
Dreamboyz Espresso will be holding its own grand opening soon and let’s hope the public continues to
Calling all adventure buffs, this breathtaking tree house hotel was built just for you
If you spent your days as a child hidden away playing outside in your tree house while planning the next outdoor feature to scale, then we have the perfect hotel for you.
It was Rasmus Lybæks’s dream to bring people closer to nature — leading him to create Løvtag (Danish for “canopy”), a fantasy like space surrounded by Denmark’s stunning nature near Mariager Fjord on the Als Odde peninsula.
While just one of the tree houses is available for booking there are eight more houses being built.
The architect behind these minimalist tree cabins is Sigurd Larsen.
While this is not the first minimalist structure that Larsen has worked on, he has designed structures like the lake house in the past.
Captivated by Larsen’s signature style and experience with small-space design, Lybæk partnered with him to bring his dreams alive.
And the best part of all? No trees will be either harmed or removed for the construction. The cabins are instead designed in a way where a tree could grow right through it.
The first cabin is built around a pine tree, while the second and third are planned to be constructed around an oak and a beech tree.
The cozy structures are built 26 feet up the tree and can be accessed by a wooden bridge.
The house is supported by metal beams and boasts large windows to the south and west to allow for plenty of natural light to pour in.
The 334-square-foot cabin includes two sleeping spaces as well as a kitchenette, a living and dining area, access to a rooftop terrace and a bathroom that opens up to a shower that’s located outdoors.
Thankfully the house does have water, electricity as well as indoor plumbing.
The treehouse is available to book now and has enough space for up to four people.
The price for just one night starts from $2,750 Danish Krone ($415 USD) for two people and includes a light breakfast.
Big-hearted Batman drives around country to rescue shelter animals
A homeless pit bull named Koko arrived at the Pet Source Center of Tampa, patiently waiting for her forever family.
But before that day came — she was put on the euthanasia list.
And with just an hour left to live, Koko was pulled from the shelter by her foster mom — months later finding her a forever home in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
But sadly she had no way of getting there.
Until the Dark Knight decided to make an appearance aka Chris Van Dorn himself — founder of the animal rescue nonprofit Batman4Paws.
After an eight-hour road trip dressed as Batman is just another day for Van Dorn.
“I would say I’m just the middleman,” Van Dorn told The Dodo. “The real heroes are the people giving these dogs a good, loving home.”
Koko is one of many whom Van Dorn has helped transport from overcrowded shelters to the safety of their forever homes.
And while “being” Batman is not a requirement to save an animal’s life, it helped Van Dorn start a conversation about adoption as well as fostering.
“The costume just makes everybody happy and smile,” Van Dorn said. “It’s special to see Batman walking around, and when they find out that he’s doing a good deed in the world they get even more excited. It kind of just came as a way to embody all the good I wanted to do in the world,” he added, “and make it easy for people to talk to me right off the bat.”
Van Dorn grew up watching Batman animated series and started to volunteer with animal rescues when his family adopted an Australian shepherd named Mr.Boots.
So when it came time for Van Dorn to start his own rescue organization, he decided to do it as Batman with Mr. Boots occasionally stepping in as Robin.
And just like every superhero has a secret identify — Van Dorn does too.
Dorn wears a mask to keep the focus on saving animals and less about the man behind the
“When I was first starting out, I was keeping everything really anonymous,” Van Dorn said. “I would sign everything ‘Bruce Wayne’ and not put my real name out there … My catchphrase is, ‘It’s not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me,’ and I still hold that true today.”
Van Dorn’s cover was then blown when GoFundMe honored his campaign, naming him as their GoFundMe Hero for May. Van Horn hopes to put his proviate pilot’s license to good use by purchasing a plane so he can fly the animals to their forever homes each week.
But in the interim, he is using his Batmobile and making a difference wherever he can.
“Actions speak louder than words and I’m just doing my best to empty the cages,” Van Dorn said. “And I challenge anyone to go to their local shelter because it’s a depressing place, but if you can help out in any way — whether that’s to foster a dog or adopt a dog or just volunteer your time, then you should go out and do it.”
NOW WATCH: Sweden Actually Turns It’s Garbage Into Energy | Save The World
25 ways to treat yourself after a bad day
Has it been one of those days?
Are you in desperate need of a vacation but can’t afford it?
While I am not giving a way an all expense trip paid to the Bahamas — I do have a few ways to “treat yo self” after a no good, terrible day with products I currently have in my arsenal that I use on the daily.
Scroll on and add away to your Amazon cart — because sis you deserve it after today.
25. A glorious scalp massage brush to rub away all the headaches the day gave you
24. A pack of essential oils that will make your bedroom smell like peace on earth
23. An *all natural supplement to help you tackle the day like a KWEEN and boost your serotonin levels like the genius you are
*prior to taking any supplement, please talk to your doctor first as this is not a substitute for medication, therapy, etc. but for fleeting, temporary happiness
22. The only candle you will ever need to purchase and yes, that is a bold statement but I stand by it and if you have thoughts, doubts or desire a longer list of why exactly it has changed my life for the better, you can message me here with your questions and/or concerns
21. This precious plant that requires almost zero maintenance and is super zen to stare at when life gets tough
20. A salt rock lamp that can change colors which will impress your friends and also purify the air around you – what more could you possibly ask for in a lamp?
19. A weighted blanket that will help you fall asleep faster and give you sound sleep if you struggle with anxiety, depression or just too much tossing and turning
18. A Japanese scrubbing cloth for the shower that will remove dead skin and exfoliate your body, while reaching those hard to scratch places
17. This ah-mayyy-zING facial serum that will leave your skin feeling beaming, fresh and full of happy
16. A pack of my all-time favorite anti-stress tea on the market that will relax your mind without impairing mental functions
15. A super sweet tumbler (with a straw lid and a flip lid) to not only make you look #onpoint but also get your daily water and/or caffeine in for the day
14. Keep the calm and wave stress goodbye with these little drops of joy created by OLLY to keep you alert and chill with vitamins. And if you are asking yourself: “do these actually work?” they do. I just took two and I am writing this bomb article with zero worries **insert blonde girl emoji with her hands up**
13. A interactive and super cute calendar to help you be the boss you are as well as help keep track of your goals aaaall in one place
12. This hypo-allergenic body oil your S.O. can give you an affordable, intimate and sweet smelling deep-tissue massage
11. Blackout curtains in almost every color that your body will thank you for so you can finally sleep in on the weekends and not be disturbed by the unforgiving sun
10. A delicious, silk robe that every man, woman and child should own because it legit feels like wearing butter
9. These luxurious bath bombs that will leave you feeling like a whole new human, leaving your mind in a dazzling place you never knew
8. Cozy slipper socks to cover up those piggies with sweet, sweet softness
7. This silky-smooth face mask that will leave your face feeling more energized than Hayden Panettiere doing those Neutrogena commercials
6. This ultra-hydrating skin cream that will make every inch of you shiny and soft and totally relaxed to the max
5. These adorable and quirky wine glasses to help you “un-wine-duh” at the end of a long work day/week/month/year
4. Ultra-conditioning lip balm that will leave your lips hydrated and very kissable
3. Cloud-nine foam shoes that your feet will thank you for (p.s. they come in all the colors)
2. This gel-like, long-lasting nail polish for when you want to do a spa-day from home
1. Last but not least, an assortment of designer chocolates because life is crazy hard (and you never know what you are gonna get)
NOW WATCH: Sweden Actually Turns It’s Garbage Into Energy | Save The World
Diggerland theme park is ‘groundbreaking’ fun for the family
This article originally appeared and was published on AOL.com
Welcome to Diggerland, USA. This isn’t your typical theme park. Located in Berlin, New Jersey, this construction-themed amusement park allows kids and adults to get their hands dirty.
Families have the rare opportunity to drive, ride and operate real diesel powered machinery. The equipment accommodates kids who reach the three feet. height requirement.
Guests can drive full-sized backhoes, dig giant holes and operate any construction machine imaginable. Diggerland also includes an arcades, ropes course, and a rock wall.
More from AOL.com:
17 unexpected signs you have a high IQ — even if doesn’t feel like it
Obama accuses media of ‘manufacturing outrage’ in lengthy rant on Iran deal
Wendy’s to ban chickens with human antibiotics by 2017
NOW WATCH: What Do Cockroaches Do And How To Get Rid Of Them | Everything Explained